BREAKING: Darren Wilson Breaks His Silence In First TV Interview
November 25, 2014 1:08pm PST
Darren Wilson sat down with George Stephanopolous on Tuesday for his first television interview just 12 hours after the grand jury decided not to indict him for the murder of Michael Brown.
Stephanopolous tweeted a photo of the interview, along with the caption, “Just finished a more than hourlong interview with Officer Darren Wilson. No question off limits.”
The first interview with Wilson was highly sought after by every major television host from Matt Laurer to Anderson Cooper, and it marks the police officer’s first public appearance since the August shooting.
During the interview, Wilson told Stephanopoulis that he was in fear of his life and was just doing his job when he shot Brown. He described the murder as self defense, citing the fact that Brown charged at him.
Wilson also said that while he is sorry about the loss of life, he would not do anything differently if he could do it all over again. He made it clear that he has a clean conscience about the incident, which will surely enrage liberal race-baiters everywhere.
Tune into ABC News tonight at 6:30 p.m. to see the full interview.
H/T: ABC News
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- Clinton Aide LOSES It During Interview – Drops Bombshell Nobody Saw Coming