Michael Brown’s Stepfather Instructs Fellow Protesters To “Burn This B*tch Down!”
November 25, 2014 12:42pm PST
Though they called for peace in the wake of the Ferguson grand jury decision, the family of Michael Brown appears to be changing their tune.
Video shows Brown’s mother, Lesley McSpadden, weeping and screaming after she hears the jury’s verdict. Her husband Louis Head then joins her in front of the crowd of protesters, and starts shouting repeatedly, “Burn this b*tch down! Burn this b*tch down!”
Skip to the 2:30 mark to see Head’s shocking instructions to the angry mob. What do you think about this? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- US Man Shoots Stepdaughter In The Head, Then Films Himself Having Sex With Her Corpse…
- Chick-Fil-A Makes Major Announcement – Liberals In Panic Mode
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light
- Ted Nugent Defies Hollywood – Unloads On Obama-Loving Race-Baiters