Shocking Photos Emerge of Darren Wilson Following Brown Encounter
November 25, 2014 6:32am PST
In the wake of the grand jury’s decision not to indict Darren Wilson, photos of the police officer’s gruesome injuries from his altercation with Michael Brown were revealed to the press.
While the Ferguson protesters would like to believe that Michael Brown was an innocent victim of Wilson’s, the pictures reveal that something very different happened.
The photos were released Monday night along with other evidence seen by the grand jury. Ferguson County prosecutor Bob McCulloch described Wilson’s injuries as redness and swelling.
The pictures were taken at a local emergency room, where Wilson told hospital staff that he was hit twice by Brown. Doctors sent him home with generic Aleve and told the police officer to take it if he felt any pain.
What do you think of this new evidence? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- This Gorgeous Girl Loved Her Selfie, But Her Friends Were Stunned To See What Else Was In It…
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- Chick-Fil-A Makes Major Announcement – Liberals In Panic Mode
- Sadie Robertson Suffers Devastating Injury In Car Crash
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light