Ferguson Descends Into Chaos After Grand Jury Decision
November 24, 2014 9:25pm PST
Just hours after the Grand Jury decision was released in Ferguson, the situation there has already descended into chaos.
Upon hearing that Darren Wilson would not be indicted for the murder of Michael Brown, the protesters immediately took to the streets to wreak the havoc they had long promised as revenge.
Rioters reportedly firs targeted the Ferguson Police Station after hearing the verdict. Unfortunately for them, the cops there were ready for them, and immediately used smoke and pepper spray to push them back.
Undeterred, the rioters have resulted to causing chaos anywhere they can in Ferguson. They have been looting local businesses such as McDonald’s and the Ferguson Liquor Store, from which the rioters were seen stealing as much liquor as they could carry.
New reports suggests that the protester’s goal for the night is to set as many police cars as they can on fire. Footage shows multiple police cruisers on fire throughout the city of Ferguson, and the rioters are showing no signs of stopping.
We’ll keep you updated as this story develops.
H/T: LA Times
You may also like to read:
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Ann Coulter Risks Everything To Drop Massive Bombshell On Live TV
- Muslims on US Soil Just Got Some GOOD News – This Is the Beginning of the End
- Largest Mall In America Gives ‘Black Lives Matter’ A HUGE Dose Of Reality
- Muslim Thugs Beat Man Viciously After Seeing THIS Around His Neck