Obama Reacts To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision
November 24, 2014 8:37pm PST
Barack Obama spoke out Monday night urging the Ferguson rioters to protest peacefully for the sake of the family of Michael Brown.
In his speech, the President made little mention of the fact that the American justice system found Officer Darren Wilson innocent of the murder of Michael Brown. Instead, he spoke from the perspective of the parents of Michael Brown’s parents, expressing that the rioters should protest, albeit peacefully.
This speech from Obama comes as no surprise, since the President has often expressed sympathy for the Ferguson rioters in the past, even urging them to continue with their violent protests.
Watch Obama’s speech and see what you think. Is this the kind of speech America’s leader should be giving right now? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store