Mike Brown’s Lawyers Threatens to Do THIS
November 24, 2014 3:16pm PST
Following the Ferguson Grand Jury decision, the Brown family’s lawyers said Monday that they will not give up.
Benjamin Crump, who is representing the Brown family, told MSNBC that the family will explore “every legal avenue” in the case of no indictment.
“If there’s no indictment, the federal government is investigating the matter, so they will want to know if there’s any federal charges, but if not then the only remedy they will have left is a legal civil matter, and so we’re going to explore every legal avenue to get them some sense of justice.”
Minutes ago, reports were leaked from the Ferguson prosecutor’s office indicating that the Grand Jury decided not to indict Wilson, so it looks like the Brown family’s lawyers have their work cut out for them…
Do you think these lawyers will find a legal loophole to get Wilson charged? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Obama Books TWO Air Force Ones For Argentina Vacation