Michael Brown’s Father Wears Grammatically Incorrect T-Shirt To “Honor” His Son
November 24, 2014 12:51pm PST
Michael Brown’s father returned to the street where his son died over the weekend to talk about his thoughts on the impending jury verdict. Unfortunately for him, he showed up in a shirt with an embarrassing error in it.
The shirt shows a picture of his son with the caption “Gone To Soon.” Of course, this is not the correct use of the word “to.” It should instead be “Gone Too Soon,” but we can’t say we’re surprised that the “great scholar” Michael Brown Sr. missed this.
What do you think of Michael Brown Sr.’s shirt? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Tribute To His Father
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS