Officer Darren Wilson Sticks It to Ferguson Race Rioters By Doing This Bold Thing
November 24, 2014 10:55am PST
The Ferguson protesters want nothing more than for Darren Wilson to lead a miserable life. Therefore, they are furious today after it came out that Wilson married a fellow cop last month as the Grand Jury deliberated on his fate.
Last month, Wilson, 28, quietly applied for a marriage license at the St. Louis County office. Then on October 24, he married Officer Barbara Spradling, 37, in front of his lawyer, Greg Kloeppel, and Judge Christopher B. Graville in Clayton, Missouri.
This is the second marriage for both Wilson and Spradling. Wilson was previously married to Ashley Nicole in October of 2011, but they divorced in November of last year.
Wilson and his new wife already own a home together in Crestwood, Missouri. He has been on paid administrative leave since the August shooting of Michael Brown, and he has not appeared in public at all since.
This latest move suggests that despite everything that has happened, Wilson is trying to move on with his life. This will no doubt enrage the protesters, who want nothing more than Wilson’s head on a platter.
What do you think of Darren Wilson’s decision to get married? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Police Officer Shot At Gas Station
- Mall Cop Tries To Kick Navy SEAL Out Of Store For Talking About God – Watch What Happens Next
- Ann Coulter Risks Everything To Drop Massive Bombshell On Live TV
- Thug Disrespects Police Officer – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Largest Mall In America Gives ‘Black Lives Matter’ A HUGE Dose Of Reality