Muslim Woman Suffers Sexy Wardrobe Malfunction On Live TV
November 20, 2014 3:03pm PST
A Lebanese popstar is under fire this week after she suffered a sexy wardrobe malfunction on live television.
Haifa Weibe, 38, was performing on the Arab talent show Arab Star Academy while wearing a hip-hugging and revealing black dress. Thanks to a lighting malfunction, the dress was rendered nearly completely see-through, enraging the nearly 2 million Muslim viewers.
Most of Weibe’s criticism has come from Arab women, who have taken to the internet to blast the singer.
“Art has limits and you, Haifa, have crossed the line,” wrote one angry youtube commenter.
This backlash is nothing new for Weibe, who regularly stirs controversy with her risque outfits in a part of the world where most women remain completely covered.
What do you think of Haifa Weibe’s scandalous outfit? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- What Obama Just Spent $21 Million Of Our Tax Dollars On Will Make You SICK
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- Hillary Humiliated After Suffering Major Wardrobe Malfunction – Nobody Wanted To See This
- Former Obama Intel Head Defects – Exposes President’s Sick Plan For America
- Weather Girl Exposes WAY More Than She Bargained For On Live TV