‘Duck Dynasty’ Season Premier Outrages Liberals
November 20, 2014 3:04pm PST
Christmas has come early for fans of A&E’s hit reality show Duck Dynasty! Season 7 premiered on Wednesday with a special one-hour episode that saw the Robertson family travel to Scotland, the “birth place of duck hunting.”
The Duck Commander crew made sure to get some hunting time in, despite taking care of some important business during their trip across the pond. With several gun control measures in court rooms as we speak, we’re sure nothing is more aggravating to the left than millions of fans who tuning in every week to see the Robertson family shoot their own dinner.
Despite numerous controversies over their closely-held biblical views, the Robertson clan continues to pray on their show. As liberals launch an all-out war on Christianity and major corporations do everything in their power to censor Christmas, Duck Dynasty is a beacon for fellow Christians.
Though ratings have fluctuated over time, Duck Dynasty still has a massive fan base. The Robertson family certainly isn’t going anywhere, which is good news for conservatives, as nothing is more satisfying than seeing liberals get their panties in a wad over God and guns.
(Read More: Duck Dynasty Stars Make Major Announcement)
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned
- BREAKING: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Announces Who He’s Supporting In 2016