USPS Sticks it to Liberals With Epic Stamps
November 20, 2014 10:23am PST
Liberals everywhere are outraged after the U.S. Postal Service revealed their new Christmas-themed forever stamp which depicts a legendary biblical scene.
The stamp shows the three wise men, or Magi, riding on camels and following a bright star as they make their way to visit baby Jesus. The word “Christmas” is clearly displayed in the lower lefthand corner.
“The stamp art illustrates the traditional tale of the Magi, who came bearing gifts for Jesus. The three regal figures sit atop a trio of bedecked and harnessed camels, the animals almost at the summit of a small hill,” reads the stamp’s official description. “Guiding them is a large, dazzling star shining in the sky … The star, located in the upper left-hand corner of the picture, is a brilliant white.”
The USPS calls the scene “one of the most beloved stories of the Nativity”and it can be purchased online on their website.
While PC liberals are angry that a biblical story is depicted on a stamp, they can’t complain too much because the USPS has issued Hanukkah and Kwanzaa stamps as well as secular ones.
Bravo to the USPS for having the guts to continue to produce Christmas-themed stamps in this overly PC age.
What do you think of their new stamp? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Cost Her The Election
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Tim Allen Risks Everything To Humiliate Obama-Voting Liberals With THIS
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell