Bill Cosby Responds to Rape Allegations
November 20, 2014 8:51am PST
Amidst further allegations of sexual abuse against Bill Cosby, the Associated Press has released video from the end of an interview conducted with the comedian earlier this month. The footage was previously unreleased, because Cosby refused to answer an uncomfortable question, then chastised the reporter for asking it, then begged that the video be scrapped. Sounds like an innocent man, right?
When asked about the recent rape allegations, Cosby became visibly irritated, responding, “There’s no response… There is no comment about that. And I’ll tell you why. I think you were told––I don’t want to compromise your integrity, but we don’t––I don’t talk about it.”
After the interview ended, the cameras continued rolling and a hot mic captured Cosby in panic mode. He vehemently requested that the end of the footage never be shown, saying, “I would appreciate it if it was scuttled.” He added that he thought “it wouldn’t be necessary to go over that question with you,” because it was an Associated Press interview.
Since the time Cosby sat down for that awkward exchange, two more women have come forward alleging that he raped them. Given the situation, the Associated Press thought it prudent to air the forgotten footage. It certainly makes Cosby look guilty. Do you think this new footage sheds any light on the situation? Tell us in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything