Ferguson Riot Leader Gets Some Instant Karma
November 19, 2014 1:26pm PST
Alexis Templeton is a young woman from Arizona who has become a leader in the Ferguson riots movement. Though she was in Phoenix when Michael Brown was killed, she immediately flew to Ferguson to get in on the action and has been looting ever since.
“I immediately hit the ground, standing at the front of the riot lines, being face to face with the police,” Alexis said. “That was me for the last 89 days.”
Alexis has no real job, so being a Ferguson protester is her full time position at the moment! Instead of being embarrassed by this, Alexis is proud of being a freeloading heathen. Her profile picture on Twitter even shows her wearing a shirt that says “Not Your Respectable Negro.”
Unfortunately for Alexis, karma caught up with her on Monday after she left her house to go cause some trouble. When she returned home, she found that her OWN home had been looted.
Alexis, who lives with her grandmother, later posted an update to let everyone know that she was ok.
How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine, Alexis?
Do you think this protester got what she deserved? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Transgender Protester Spits In Trump Supporter’s Face – Then This Happens
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Child Rapist Grabs Two Little Girls – Then Gets The Shock Of His Life
- You Won’t Believe What Just Happened At A Trump Rally
- Inner City Hoodlum Savagely Robs Man…. INSTANTLY Regrets It