Vintage Footage Reveals What’s Really Most Important to ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star
November 19, 2014 1:36pm PST
The Robertson family made sure that Christian values were guiding their lives well before their famed reality TV show gave them the platform to advocate for their faith on a national scale. Vintage footage of a young Sadie Robertson serves as proof. At only 5-years-old, Sadie was standing atop her family’s coffee table and preaching mock sermons to anyone who would listen.
A brief clip from one of these sermons was shown on Monday night’s episode of Dancing With The Stars. Sadie is seen proclaiming as a youngster, “The most important thing in my heart is God.” The duckling’s grandmother, Miss Kay, added that the 17-year-old Duck Dynasty star has “always loved God” and has never been ashamed to talk about her faith.
Sadie Robertson is exactly the kind of female role model that young American girls need right now. She is poised, modest, kind, confident and – most importantly – dedicated to her faith. Show this beautiful star your support in the comments section!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Chuck Norris Stuns Fans With Bombshell Announcement
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- Hugh Jackman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Liberals Furious After Joel Osteen Says THIS About Hell