Outrage After Rosie O’Donnell Says This About “Black Boys”
November 18, 2014 4:11pm PST
Rosie O’Donnell showed how ignorant she is once again by calling black boys “an endangered species.”
When talking about the Ferguson grand jury on Tuesday’s episode of The View, Rosie said “it feels like someone might know what verdict is coming. That’s what it feels like to me.”
“A gross injustice is about to be ignored and people are going to get pissed,” she added.
When her conservative cohost Nicolle Wallace asked if she had all the facts, Rosie replied, “no, but that’s how I feel as an American.”
Rosie then went off on a rant in which she referenced other cases like Trayvon Martin’s, concluding that “black boys are like the endangered species in America.”
Wow…I guess Rosie’s stupidity knows no bounds!
What do you think of Rosie’s latest ridiculous rant? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Rosie O’Donnell Calls Trump A ‘Sh*t Stain’ – Quickly Regrets It After She’s Hit Back With THIS
- Whoopi Goldberg To Be FORCED OUT Of ‘The View’ After THIS Happens
- Whoopi Runs Her Mouth About Trump… BAD Idea!
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Hillary Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On When She Did THIS