Female Special Ed Teacher Has Sex With 14 Year-Old Boy
November 14, 2014 9:51am PST
A 35 year-old special education teacher has been arrested for having sex with a 14 year-old boy.
Shauna Sims was arrested at her workplace, Parks Junior High School, at 11 a.m. on Thursday morning.
The married teacher has been charged with lewd acts with the minor, who was reportedly not a student at her school. Their sexual encounters took place off campus, but police are currently investigating whether Sims had victims at her own school.
Sims has been released on $50,000 bail, but the Fullerton, California school district has since placed her on administrative leave.
“With this unfortunate situation, Fullerton School District is committed to answering any and all concerns within the community,” read a statement from the school.
“Student safety is the primary concern of the District,” the press release continued. “The Fullerton School District will continue to do everyting [sic] within its power to ensure its community: students, parents, faculty, and staff, have the resources necessary to uphold a higher standard. Nothing less is acceptable.”
What do you think this Special Ed. teacher’s punishment should be? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Hillary Clinton Has Been Trying To Hide This For 30 Years – Now It’s Come Back To Destroy Her Campaign
- Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…