‘Duck Dynasty’ Clan Makes a Huge New Release
November 13, 2014 4:24pm PST
The Duck Dynasty clan released a new digital game based on their hit reality show Thursday. ‘Duck Commander: Duck Defense’ is compatible with iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire devices. Game Spot revealed more on the app:
The Robertsons have been forced off their Louisiana Bayou homestead by all manner of creatures, and it’s up to you–playing as Willie, Si, Phil, and Jase–to use their tools, and some “redneck ingenuity,” to fend off the animals. Featured are ducks, squirrels, beavers, possums, “magical gators,” and even mech bosses.
Duck Defense features three tower types: hunting blind, tree stand, and ATV garage. You’ll also have access to more than 40 tower upgrades, including hunting dogs, decoys, and even lightning rods. A total of 15 levels are available in the game, spanning places like the Louisiana forest, swap, and countryside.
In addition, Duck Defense features an endless survival mode and leaderboards, so you can see how you stack up against friends.
‘Duck Defense’ costs just $2. It remains to be seen if it will surpass reality star Kim Kardashian’s interactive app in sales. Will you be playing?
(Read More: Duck Dynasty Makes Huge Announcement)
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Outrage After Obama Does THIS With His Daughter
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- What The Obamas Did During The Super Bowl Will Make You SICK