George W. Bush Shows Bill Clinton Who’s Boss
November 13, 2014 7:49am PST
Bill Clinton tried to take a jab George W. Bush on twitter yesterday, but the former Republican President wasn’t having any of it!
It started when Clinton posted a picture of himself to twitter reading Bush’s new book “41: A Portrait of My Father.” The title refers to Bush’s father, George H.W. Bush, being the 41st President of the U.S.
“Received my copy of #41 by #43, George W. Bush,” Clinton captioned the photo. “Touching tribute! #HowAreYouSTILLNotOnTwitter #PresidentialTweeters.”
The backhanded compliment was a clear attempt to make Bush look out-dated for not being on Twitter. However, luckily for him, Bush has an Instagram account, which is even more “hip” than twitter these days.
Bush posted a screenshot of Clinton’s tweet to Instagram along with the caption, “Happy #PresidentsDay – to #44 (@BarackObama), #43 (#HowAreYouNotOnTwitter?), #41 (@GeorgeHWBush), & #39. #PresidentialTweeters.”
While Clinton’s tweet has been retweeted 1,694 times and favorited 2,958 times, Bush’s has over 17,500 likes.
I think we have a clear winner here…
What do you think of Bush’s response? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’