“Give This Man a Bible”: Rear Admiral Destroys Obama’s Assault on Christianity
November 12, 2014 9:14am PST
Many high-ranking servicemen keep a tight lip when it comes to their true feelings about Obama’s policies on religious expression in the military. Coast Guard Rear Admiral William D. Lee is not one of those men. He spoke out against the Obama Administration’s war on Christianity, even though there was a strong chance it would get him demoted or worse.
Lee recalled helping a distressed serviceman who had once been suicidal:
“Yet, if I do something, such as I did several weeks ago when I was looking into the face of a young man, 20-something years old, who had 18 months before put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger and survived, when I looked at that young man and I heard his story, the rules say send him to the chaplain. My heart said, give this man a Bible.”
(Read More: Mouthy Thug Gets Taken Down By Patriotic Marine)
Lee has vowed to read and share the Bible with his fellow servicemen – even if it costs him his job. Show this brave soldier your support in the comments section.
H/T: Political Insider
You may also like to read:
- Liberals Livid After Seeing What’s Written On Broncos Player’s Wrist
- What Obama Just Said About The Bible Will Make You SICK
- US School Censors Bible Passage Recitation From Christmas Play
- Jesus Predicted The Anti-Christ 2,000 Years Ago – When I Saw This, I Got Chills…
- Park Bench Removed Because It Had Bible Verses on It… But What Happened Next? WOW