Teacher, Ex-Husband Face 78 Counts for Raping 12-Yr-Old Son
November 11, 2014 1:30pm PST
Lori Ann Anderson, 50, and her ex-husband, Charles Clayton Wycuff, 53, face a combined total of 78 charges for the sexual abuse of their 12-year-old son. Anderson, of Cridersville in Auglaize County, Ohio, was arrested Friday on multiple counts including rape of a child under the age of 13, sexual battery, gross sexual imposition, obstructing justice and obstructing official business.
Wycuff has also been indicted and jailed on 53 criminal charges including rape involving force, coercion and drugs, and pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. The numerous alleged instances of abuse occurred between 1997 and 1999, after which Anderson and Wycuff dissolved their marriage in 2003.
The couples’ son contacted Auglaize County Court in 2011 and a special prosecutor with the Ohio Attorney General’s office launched the investigation into the sexual abuse. On Monday, Anderson, a teacher at Cridersville Elementary, entered a plea of not guilty before a judge. Her bond was set at $150,000 and she posted $15,000 and was released from jail. Wycuff’s bond was set much higher, at $500,000, and he remains behind bars.
You may also like to read:
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Obama-Voting Thug Attacks Teacher In Classroom, Then Gets EXACTLY What’s Coming To Him
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good