China Rips on Obama’s Performance
November 7, 2014 2:16pm PST
Ahead of Obama’s trip to China next week, the communist country has issued quite a scathing review of the President’s performance. “Obama always utters ‘Yes, we can,’ which led to the high expectations people had for him,” reported China’s Global Times. “But he has done an insipid job, offering nearly nothing to his supporters. US society has grown tired of his banality.”
Ouch! That could make for a very awkward trip for the President. Obama will embark on a week-long economic visit to China, Burma and Australia, and it looks as though his sorry reputation precedes him.
The Global Times article, titled “Mid-term Result will Further Thwart Obama” was unapologetic. “He has managed to take U.S. troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, but left no peace,” reported the state-run news site. “Osama Bin Laden was killed during his tenure, but the IS (Islamic State) has emerged from the Middle East.”
As Obama meets with Chinese President Xi Jinping, it will be interesting to see how the people of China react to his visit. If this Global Times article is any indication of their perception of his leadership, things don’t look pretty for Obama.
You may also like to read:
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death