Republican-Held House Just Dished a Major Blow to Obamacare
November 6, 2014 2:39pm PST
House Speaker John Boehner said on Thursday that the Republican-held House will be voting to repeal Obamacare. They will also likely pass a slew of bills to carve out some of the Affordable Care Act’s most contentious aspects, such as the medical devices tax and the individual mandate. “We need to put them on the president’s desk and let him choose,” the speaker said.
Boehner also warned that if Obama acts unilaterally on immigration, he will ruin any chances that Congress might work with him over the next two years. “He’s going to burn himself if he continues to go down this path,” he said.
Do you think Republicans will be successful at repealing the most detrimental piece of legislation Obama has implemented? Sound off in the comments section.
H/T: The Washington Times
You may also like to read:
- Obama Makes Major Move To Grab Your Guns Before Leaving Office
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- ‘Pawn Stars’ Host Risks Everything To ANNIHILATE Barack Obama
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News