Phil Robertson Makes 22-Second Proposal Liberals Will Hate
November 6, 2014 10:22am PST
Phil Robertson sat down on Monday with Fox News’ Sean Hannity and his nephew, Zach Dasher, to discuss a few much-needed government policies. Dasher ran for Congress, but despite the avid support of Robertson, came in third place.
Hannity rattled off a list of actions he would take if he were in Congress:
“If I was running for office, I would want my government — I’d fight to declare that radical Islam is the enemy of this country and I would call it what it is right now. OK, one. I would secure America’s borders, number two, I think it’s immoral to rob our children and spend more money than we take in. I’d spend within our means and balance the budget. I’d have an alternative to Obamacare, a free market alternative. I’d have school choice in education, and I’d have energy independence. Simple, but I think would make a big difference.”
Robertson adamantly agreed and added his two cents, which would have liberals foaming at the mouth. The patriarch of the Duck Dynasty clan replied, “I like it, Sean. But I would just add, to begin with, is I would cut the government in about half of what it is now, and I’d clean out more bureaucracy than I shoot ducks.”
Do you think cutting the government down to size would be a step in the right direction? Let us know if you agree with Robertson in the comments section!
H/T: Conservative Tribune
You may also like to read:
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic
- Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Her Contract With Fox – This Could Change Everything
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming