High Schoolers Revolt After Principal Pulls American Flags From Their Trucks
November 4, 2014 4:02pm PST
Four patriotic high school students decided to show their American pride on 9/11 by flying flags from their trucks. They never dreamed their principal would confiscate the flags citing a little-known school rule.
Aaron Fulmer, principal of Woodruff High School in North Carolina, said he took the flags off the students’ trucks because they drew attention to the vehicles, which is against district policy. He probably didn’t anticipate making national headlines for his unpatriotic move.
The students had their flags returned to them, but parents throughout the district were outraged. They staged a protest in which they implored the local community to come out and “bring an American flag.” Pictures from the protest can be seen below.
The actions of this patriotic community have inspired Fulmer to reevaluate his policy. Let us know what you think of his controversial move to confiscate the flags in the first place.
H/T: Mad World News
You may also like to read:
- White House Panicked After Obama Is Caught Doing THIS…
- What Obama Just Said About ‘White Folks’ Will Make You SICK
- Coach Didn’t Know The Camera Was On When He Did Something Disgusting To Underage Cheerleader…
- She Saw Something Odd On The Back Of A Semi – When She Got Closer…OMG!
- When He Got A 1965 Chevy Pickup Truck, Nobody Thought He’d Turn It Into THIS