Angelina Jolie Considers Running for Office
November 4, 2014 10:54am PST
Angelina Jolie graces the cover of Vanity Fair’s December issue, but it isn’t her photo shoot which is making headlines. Mrs. Brad Pitt hinted to interviewer Janine di Giovanni that she may be considering a life-changing career move. Apparently, the 39-year-old is mulling over a bid for political office.
“When you work as a humanitarian, you are conscious that politics have to be considered,” said the iconic actress. “Because if you really want to make an extreme change, then you have a responsibility. But I honestly don’t know in what role I would be more useful. I am conscious of what I do for a living, and that [could] make it less possible.”
Jolie is not an Obama supporter, which is a rarity in Tinsel Town. Her new husband, however, is a staunch Democrat. Sources have reported that the couple frequently argue over politics, though it is not a topic likely to drive their marriage apart. Jolie’s estranged father, Jon Voight, is one of Hollywood’s most outspoken Conservatives.
(Read More: Hatred of Obama Finally Permeates Hollywood Elite)
Angelina is certainly interested in the political arena, but do you think she is likely to leave the silver screen for the White House? Give us your opinion in the comments section.
H/T: Huffington Post
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News