‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Reveals the Terrifying Details of What Almost Killed Him
October 31, 2014 3:37pm PST
In his first interview since suffering a near fatal seizure, Jep Robertson told Fox & Friends all of the terrifying details surrounding the event which gave his family quite a scare. “I’m glad to be alive,” said the Duck Dynasty star. Jep collapsed during a hunting outing in the middle of a remote and densely wooded forest – not the best place for a medical emergency.
The 36-year-old has no memory of the horrifying event which unfolded. He remained on a ventilator for four days in the hospital and did not even recognize his wife, Jessica, his mother, Miss Kay, or his big brother, Willie. “I feel terrible about that, because I know that really hurt her feelings,” he explained about being so disoriented that he did not even know his own mother.
“When he came out and grabbed my hand, it was such a sigh of relief for us just to know that he knew who we were, so it was pretty emotional,” Jessica said of the moments after he came to. Apparently, the health scare was all due to a mosquito bite. Jep revealed he tested “kind of positive for meningitis and encephalitis.”
We’re glad Jep has made a full recovery and is back with his family. Show the Robertsons your support in the comments section.
(Read More: Duck Dynasty Star Put On Life Support)
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned
- BREAKING: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Phil Robertson Announces Who He’s Supporting In 2016