Kenyan Ambassador Admits Obama Was Born In Kenya
October 31, 2014 12:46pm PST
This newly surfaced clip from 2008 shows the Kenyan Ambassador admit that Barack Obama was born in Kenya.
Ambassador Peter Ogego was doing an interview on the Mike in the Morning Show just after Obama was elected President in 2008, and he sure dropped a bombshell.
When the hosts asked him if Obama’s birthplace in Kenya would be commemorated, Ogego proudly said that the Kenyan birthplace already has a memorial marker set up.
It’s a well known fact in Kenya that Obama was born there, and even his own grandmother admits it. This confirmation from the Ambassador makes it clear that Obama was indeed foreign born, and that he’s had no business being our President for the last six years.
Do you think Obama was born in Kenya? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide