26-Yr-Old Tattoo Artist Raped 3-Yr-Old Boy, Had Sex With Dog
October 31, 2014 8:39am PST
A 26-year-old New Orleans woman has been arrested after police uncovered evidence of unspeakable acts which she committed with a 3-year-old boy and a dog. Angelina Lodice is now facing life in prison for her crimes.
Police retrieved video footage of Lodice sexually abusing a toddler, but the Louisiana tattoo artist claims she cannot identify him because she was drugged at the time of this incident. The Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office also obtained video evidence of Lodice engaging in sexual intercourse with a canine.
The abuse was brought to the attention of law enforcement when a relative of Lodice’s came across photos of her raping the 3-year-old boy. She notified the parents of the child, who in turn called authorities.
Lodice was arrested on Monday and charged with aggravated rape of a victim under the age of 13, pornography involving juveniles, crimes against nature and sexual battery. She is currently being held at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center.
This woman has clearly been severely abused in her lifetime. Her behavior is suggestive of an incredibly disturbing upbringing. How do you think she should be punished for her actions? Tell us in the comments section.
(Read More: Jodi Arias Sentencing Retrial Turns X-Rated)
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call