Fox News Host Headed for Divorce … The Reason Why is Shocking
October 31, 2014 7:48am PST
Stuart Varney, host of Fox Business, has had a rough week. His wife of 21 years filed for divorce and made some nasty allegations in the process. Apparently, Varney has been spending “hundreds of thousands of dollars” on a secret mistress.
Varney’s extra-marital affair reportedly lasted for nine years, during which time he took his mistress on lavish trips all around the world. The woman has been identified as Jennifer Shibley.
(Read More: Fox News Stunned After Former Anchor Suddenly Dies)
When Varney’s wife, Deborah, confronted him about stepping out on their marriage, he reportedly said to her, “When I was with you, I did not think about her, and when I was with her, I did not think about you.” How romantic.
Do you think Varney really has a high-dollar mistress? Or is his soon-to-be ex-wife just trying to drag his name through the mud? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Former Clinton Mistress Humiliates Hillary With Disturbing Bombshell
- Divorce Judge DEMANDS Patriot Give Half Of Everything To Ex-Wife – He Responds With THIS
- He Caught A Thug Harassing His Wife, So He Did THIS
- BREAKING: Former Clinton Mistress Drops Bombshell – Hillary Had ‘Several Abortions’
- Blake Shelton Involved In Massive $2 Million Lawsuit – This Could Explain His Divorce…