GRAPHIC: ISIS Massacres Entire Tribe, 150 Bodies Found In Mass Grave
October 31, 2014 6:48am PST
The bodies of 150 members of a Sunni tribe that was battling ISIS have been found in a mass grave outside Baghdad.
The victims are believed to have belonged to the Sunni Albu Nimr tribe, which has strongly opposed ISIS. They were reportedly all males between the ages of 18 to 55.
Terrorists are believed to have taken the 150 men from their villages to Ramadi, a city 70 miles from Baghdad. There, they were executed and buried.
“Early this morning we found those corpses and we have been told by some Islamic State militants that ‘those people are from Sahwa, who fought your brothers the Islamic State, and this is the punishment of anybody fighting Islamic State’,” a witness said.
The discovery of the graves came just a day after 40 Sunni fighters and leaders were publicly executed by ISIS. The attacks are believed to be an attempt to stop Sunni tribes from joining a larger coalition against ISIS.
Hopefully, the Sunnis will let these attacks serve as a motivation, rather than a deterrent, in their battle to stop ISIS.
What do you think of this brutal discovery? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead