Oprah’s Emotional Response To Evidence That She Is A Lesbian
October 30, 2014 8:09am PST
For many years now, Oprah Winfrey has been plagued by rumors that she is a lesbian. Though she has lived with partner Stedman Graham since the 1980s, Oprah has always appeared to be far more devoted to her best friend Gayle King.
The two women met when they were both young reporters at a Chicago news station, and have been inseparable ever since. Oprah often says, “If Gayle were a man, I would have married her long ago,” which only fuels the lesbian rumors.
In a recently surfaced interview, Oprah is confronted with these rumors by Barbara Walters, and the legendary talk show host doesn’t take it well. She breaks down in tears as she describes her passion for Gayle while at the same time denying that the two are in a lesbian relationship.
This contradiction has left many confused as they wonder what is really going on in Oprah’s life behind closed doors.
What do you think about this? Is Oprah a lesbian, or just someone who is devoted to her best friend? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Hillary’s Rumored Lesbian Lover Reveals How They First Met – ‘Our Eyes Connected…’
- Hillary Challenges Palin After Trump Endorsement – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Blake Shelton Drops Bombshell On Fans After Baby Rumors Go Viral
- OOPS: Race Baiter Oprah Humiliated After Getting Called Out for THIS