Duck Dynasty Star Put On Life Support
October 29, 2014 12:05pm PST
Duck Dynasty’s Jep Robertson has broken his silence about the seizure that nearly killed him, and what he has revealed is shocking.
Jep admitted that he was on life support for four days after he suffered a seizure while on a hunting trip on October 19.
“I reached to get my bow and that’s kind of the last I remember. I crumbled to the ground and they said that I had a seizure for five minutes,” he said. “I thought I was a goner.”
The 36 year-old was rushed to the hospital, where he woke up days later completely disoriented.
“Waking up Thursday I was looking around and asked [my wife] Jess, ‘What are we doing in the hospital?’ I had no idea what had happened four days before,” Jep recounted.
Jep is the youngest of family patriarch Phil Robertson’s four son’s, and he is a father of four himself. Luckily for him, he is doing much better now and doctor’s predict he will make a full recovery from the terrifying incident.
What do you think of the new details of this health scare? Sound off in the comments below!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified
- What Ted Cruz Was Just Caught Doing On Camera Will Make You SICK
- Trump Gets Some AMAZING News In New York – He Needs This Right Now
- Donald Trump Just Got The Best News Of His Life – Liberals Are FURIOUS About This
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result