Dad Hatches Ingenious Plan to Stop 10-Yr-Old Daughter From Dating Older Boys
October 29, 2014 8:31am PST
Kevin Jones, of Lousiville, Kentucky, caught his daughter lying online about her age in order to date an older boy. The 10-year-old claimed to be in love over social media, which sent Jones over the edge and inspired him to hatch a plan which would surely deter any older boys from dating his precious daughter.
Jones’ daughter, who will remain unnamed due to her young age, looks quite mature for her 10 years at 5’11” tall. Apparently, she was using her looks to pass for a young woman of 15. Now, her no-nonsense dad has ensured that no one will be confusing her age, as he has created an outfit which clearly identifies that she is 10-years-old and in fifth grade. The photos of the garb Jones created quickly went viral. Take a look:
Do you think this protective father went to far, or do you completely agree with his disciplinary measures? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Blake Shelton And Gwen Stefani Caught Doing THIS On Camera – Miranda Lambert Devastated
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS