Dolly Parton Calls Out Christians for ‘The Sin of Judging’ Transgenders
October 28, 2014 9:40am PST
In an interview with Billboard, Dolly Parton had a bone to pick with Christians who judge the LGBT community. Parton explained how she reached icon status among her gay fans:
“They know that I completely love and accept them, as I do all people. I’ve struggled enough in my life to be appreciated and understood. I’ve had to go against all kinds of people through the years just to be myself. I think everybody should be allowed to be who they are, and to love who they love. I don’t think we should be judgmental. Lord, I’ve got enough problems of my own to pass judgment on somebody else.”
“But as far as the Christians, if people want to pass judgment, they’re already sinning. The sin of judging is just as bad as any other sin they might say somebody else is committing. I try to love everybody.”
You can read the county mega star’s entire interview here.
What do you think of Dolly Parton’s remarks? Tell us in the comments section!
(Read More: This Duck Dynasty Star Nearly Died Last Weekend)
H/T: Huffington Post
You may also like to read:
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Panicking After This State Files Massive Lawsuit Against Him
- Dolly Parton Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda
- You Won’t Believe What Dolly Parton Did At The Country Music Awards Last Night…
- BREAKING: House Turns On Obama With BRUTAL Unanimous Vote