Duck Dynasty Teen Gets Called Out for Raunchy Routine On Live TV
October 28, 2014 6:55am PST
The Halloween episode of Dancing With The Stars premiered last night, and it didn’t go so well for Duck Dynasty’s Sadie Robertson…
The week had been a hectic one for Sadie, as she had been forced to rehearse her sexy new routine in Louisiana, where she is currently filming the new season of her family’s reality show.
Sadie arrived on stage for the first of her two dances in the kind of short skirt that has become typical of her wardrobe on the show. Despite the fact that she is underage, she continues to use her sex appeal to garner votes from the public.
This week, she’s going to need those votes badly, because the judge’s ripped her routine to shreds on live television.
Judge Carrie Ann Inaba critiqued the movement and style of the dance, while judge Len Goodman was disturbed with the overall theme, perhaps because it sexualized a 17 year-old girl.
“The theme of the whole thing got in the way of the dance for me,” Goodman said.
In the end, Sadie was left bitterly disappointed with a score of 30/40 points. This means that going into next week, she’s going to need America’s votes more than ever.
We’re guessing she’ll show up in her most inappropriate outfit yet, but we’ll see!
What did you think of Sadie’s performance this week? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Trump Drops Bombshell About Supreme Court – Nobody Saw This Coming