Bombshell: Illegal Voters Tip Election Scale in Favor of Democrats
October 27, 2014 1:50pm PST
Political scientists Jesse Richman and David Earnest posed this crucial question leading up to the November elections: “Could control of the Senate in 2014 be decided by illegal votes cast by non-citizens?” The answer, is an irrefutable “yes.”
Richman and Earnest found that “most non-citizens do not register, let alone vote. But enough do that their participation can change the outcome of close races.” Even more disturbing is the fact that 80% of non-citizen votes go to Democrats. Not surprising, considering the fact that Democrats are the ones constantly lobbying for the rights of illegal aliens at the expense of US tax-payers.
Richman and Earnest reveal in a Washington Post report that these illegal votes are likely what ultimately got Obamacare pushed through:
Non-citizen votes could have given Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health-care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) won election in 2008 with a victory margin of 312 votes.
Remember, Franken was elected only after a controversial recount of Minnesota votes, which had originally been in favor of incumbent Republican Norm Coleman.
This disturbing report explains why Obama has not moved to secure our borders; rather, he has welcomed illegal aliens with open arms.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Trump Campaign Rocked By Major Scandal – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
- BREAKING: Obama Now Forcing American Taxpayers To Pay Illegal Immigrant Transgenders’ Medical Bills