This Duck Dynasty Star Nearly Died Last Weekend
October 27, 2014 10:58am PST
The Robertson clan nearly suffered a devastating tragedy last weekend when one of their own almost died after having a sudden seizure while hunting.
Jep Robertson, the youngest son of family patriarch Phil and his wife Kay, suffered the seizure at the family hunting camp last Sunday. His brother Willie reportedly rushed to his side and got him to the hospital, where he is still recovering one week later.
“He is doing well now,” the family said in a statement, “but is still in the hospital for additional tests and observation and he is being treated with antibiotics to cover a range of possible infections believed to have caused the seizure.”As for Jep, he proved that his sense of humor is still very much intact on Saturday by tweeting the above image along with the caption, “Well, I about died this past Sunday…I’m doing much better now. Thanks for all the prayers! #seizuresuck #gladtobealive.”
Get well soon, Jep! We’re all pulling for you!
You may also like to read:
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Make Bombshell Announcement About Their Future – Fans Stunned
- BREAKING: Major Country Music Star Disappears – Feared Dead
- Beauty Queen Facing Jail Time For Doing THIS To A Grizzly Bear On Live TV
- Thousands Call For Duck Dynasty Boycott After Korie Robertson Does THIS