Rapist Thug Talks Tough, So No-Nonsense Judge Does This
October 27, 2014 9:58am PST
This video shows a no-nonsense Judge teach a violent thug a lesson about respect that he will surely never forget.
Tyler Grogan is an entitled punk who took a woman hostage and repeatedly raped her before firing shots at police. A jury convicted him of his vicious crimes, and Grogan was brought before Judge Alford Dempsey for sentencing.
Upon entering the courtroom, Grogan immediately cursed out the judge, saying “I don’t want to hear this s**t.” Unfortunately for him, Judge Dempsey is not in the habit of taking sass from convicted thugs.
Dempsey sentences Grogan to seven life sentences plus 270 years in prison, telling him, “I don’t care if you want to hear it or not: you are an animal.”
In the end, Grogan can do nothing but sit there in shock as he realizes that he has just flushed his life down the toilet.
What do you think of Judge Dempsey’s sentence? Was it fair, or too much? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge