Woman Attacks Judge In Divorce Court, So The Judge Does This
October 24, 2014 9:02am PST
This shocking video shows a woman lunge at a judge in court during a divorce proceeding.
Melissa Hardwicke was called to family court by her ex-husband, who wished to get protection from her. Once there, Hardwicke would not keep her mouth shut despite repeated warnings, so Judge Jennifer Edwards sentenced her to ten days in jail for contempt of court.
Livid, Hardwicke lunged at the judge, jumping onto her podium before cops were able to take her down.
In the end, Hardwicke’s little outburst got her sentenced to 120 days in jail. Maybe she’ll use that time to learn a thing or two about respect!
What do you think of this raw courtroom footage? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison