North Korea Does What Obama is Too Scared to Do
October 23, 2014 12:53pm PST
Even North Korea is doing more to fight Ebola than Obama is…
News broke on Thursday that North Korea has placed a ban on all foreign tourism in an effort to protect themselves against Ebola.
“We have just received official news from our partners in the DPRK that, as of tomorrow, tourists from any country, regardless of where they have recently visited, will not be permitted to enter,” said Gareth Johnson of Young Pioneer Tours, a travel company that runs trips to North Korea.
In the past, North Korea has been vigilant in closing their borders to protect themselves against global illness outbreaks.
“In 2003, the country closed its borders due to the threat of SARS, despite not a single case being reported there,” said Nick Bonner of Koryo Tours, another company that specializes in trips to North Korea.
“We have just received official news from our partners in the DPRK that, as of tomorrow, tourists from any country, regardless of where they have recently visited, will not be permitted to enter,” Bonner added.
While some may see this as another pathetic display of paranoia from Kim Jong-Un, others believe that the U.S. should have done something similar to protect itself. Ebola is currently spreading around our country, and this never would have happened had we closed our borders like North Korea did.
What do you think of North Korea’s decision? Should we have done the same thing? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ALERT: Pentagon Makes Horrifying Announcement About North Korea Nuclear Attack
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack On THIS US City
- BREAKING: North Korea Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re In Big Trouble
- BREAKING: Obama’s College Records Are Finally Released – What They Say Could Get Him Impeached