Honey Boo Boo Likely to Be Cancelled, Mother Dating Child Molester
October 23, 2014 9:00am PST
Honey Boo Boo’s life just got a lot more dangerous…
Just months after breaking up with her baby daddy Sugar Bear, Mama June of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” fame has rekindled a relationship with an ex who spent ten years in prison for molesting her young relative.
Mark McDaniel, 53, was dating June back in 2004 when he was arrested for molesting an 8 year-old relative of hers. Reportedly, he forced the child to have oral sex with him.
McDaniel was released from jail in March and is a registered sex offender in Georgia. June has allegedly been seeing McDaniel for months, sneaking away from her production crew to meet him in hotels. She has also been buying him gifts to help him get his life back on track.
“TLC is not currently in production on HERE COMES HONEY BOO BOO. We are very concerned about this new information and are reassessing the future of the series.”
What do you think of June’s new boyfriend? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- What Subway’s Jared Fogle Just Did To The Little Girl He Molested Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: Trump Accused Of RAPING 13 Year-Old Girl
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- You Won’t Believe What This Stripper Was Caught Doing With An 8 Year-Old Boy…