Young Hollywood Star Comes Out, But Not In The Way You Think
October 22, 2014 1:50pm PST
Hollywood A-lister Shia Labeouf came out of the closet in a recent expletive-filled interview, but not in the way you might think.
Instead, Labeouf admitted that he recently became a proud Christian, and he doesn’t care what anyone else thinks about it. The actor was doing interviews for his new World War II film Fury, in which he plays a very Christian soldier, when he made the shocking confession.
“I found God doing ‘Fury.’ I became a Christian man, and not in a f***ing bulls**t way — in a very real way,” he said. “I could have just said the prayers that were on the page. But it was a real thing that really saved me. And you can’t identify unless you’re really going through it.”
Labeouf admitted that before he started working on the film, “he was going through an existential crisis” that was very public.
“Whereas originally I was a very cynical dude, I was very postmodern. The way I dealt with the crises in my life, I was very cynical,” he said of his pre-Christian self.
Things changed as soon as he started to understand his Christian character. Now, Labeouf is proud to say he has found God, and he doesn’t care who knows it!
You can read Labeouf’s full interview here, but watch out for the strong language.
What do you think of Labeouf’s conversion? Let us know in the comments below!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- Liberal Actress Launches Protest On Patriot’s Farm – He Responds With THIS
- Liberal Celebrities Promise To LEAVE Country If Trump Wins – He Responds With THIS
- Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump
- Morgan Freeman Blacklisted By Hollywood After He Says THIS About God