Entitled Thug COLLAPSES In Tears As Judge Sentences Him To Jail, Then THIS Happens
October 20, 2014 10:02am PST
This entitled thug thought there would be no consequences for brutally beating his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, he turned out to be very wrong.
A high school basketball star, Tony Farmer was one of the top college recruits before security footage surfaced of him brutally beating his girlfriend. Farmer’s family and even his girlfriend begged the Judge not to send him to prison, so that he could obtain a college scholarship.
However, the judge wasn’t having any of it. She pointed out that he threatened his girlfriend after the assault, saying that he wished he had done worse to her so that she could not testify against him.
In the end, Farmer only has himself to blame for throwing away a promising basketball career.
What do you think of Farmer’s sentence? Did he get what he deserved? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge