ISIS Makes MAJOR Mistake, Beheads Two Hostages in SAME Location
October 17, 2014 9:09am PST
New intel has revealed that Islamic State terrorists beheaded the last two Western hostages at the exact same location in the Syrian desert. On Saturday, September 13, 2014, ISIS released a video of the execution of British hostage David Haines. Just two weeks later, on October 3, the footage of British aide worker Alan Henning’s brutal death was released by the terrorist organization. It appears that both men were killed in the exact same location.
The Gateway Pundit reveals that the random spot in the distance has not moved at all in the third picture. Could this be the location where ISIS plans to behead US hostage Peter Kassig, as they promised in the gruesome footage of Henning’s death?
Tell us what you think of this information in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead