No-Nonsense Judge BLASTS Cowardly Jury For Letting Thug Off The Hook
October 15, 2014 12:55pm PST
Judge Amy Salerno is a no-nonsense judge who is known for laying down the law in her courtroom. However, many are saying she went too far this time when she chastised a jury for not convicting a violent thug…
After the jury acquitted a young punk for beating his wife, Salerno could not stay silent.
“The judge came off the bench, and she indicated she thought they had gotten the verdict wrong,” said fellow Judge Green. “They were further told, 99 percent of the time, the jury gets it right. It’s now 98 percent. They brought that percentage down by getting it wrong.”
Judge Salerno then told the jury that their mistake was alright in the long run, because she would get the wife-beating thug next time.
This isn’t the first time Judge Salerno has had a scandal in her courtroom. In the past, she has made a habit of calling out violent offenders and humiliating them publicly.
What do you think? Did Judge Salerno go too far this time, or is she merely a crusader for justice? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything
- Judge Gives Obama A HUGE Wakeup Call After He Lies Right To His Face
- Sheriff Joe Found In Contempt By Obama-Voting Federal Judge
- BREAKING: House Republicans Score Major Victory Over Obama – He’s Panicking
- Federal Judge Issues Bombshell Ruling Against Obama – This Is It