Teen Thug Talks Tough In Court, Until THIS Happens
October 15, 2014 8:18am PST
This cocky young thug has no respect for our justice system, so when a judge sentences him to death, he takes drastic action.
Dexter Johnson, 19, was on trial for the murder of Maria Aparece after he and five friends carjacked her and her boyfriend, Huy Ngo. The thugs threatened Aparece and Ngo with a shotgun and drove them around to ATMS demanding money.
Then, Johnson raped Aparece while forcing Ngo to listen. Afterwards, they took the couple into the woods and shot them each in the head.
At his trial, Johnson showed no remorse for what he had done to his victims. The entitled young punk routinely mouthed off in court, thinking for sure that he would get off.
Instead, Johnson is sentenced to death for his crimes, and he immediately throws a temper tantrum. He screams and throws chairs around as police tackle and restrain him. Johnson soon realizes that his theatrics will not help him at all: there’s nothing he can do to dodge the judge’s wrath.
What do you think of this footage? Did Johnson get what he deserved? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call