Greenpeace Submarine Attacked by Giant Squid
October 14, 2014 11:52am PST
Somewhere in the middle of the Bering Sea, a Greenpeace submarine was attacked by a couple of giant squid. Apparently, even sea creatures can’t stand radical environmentalists! Who knew?!
The submariners attempted to scare off the squid by flashing their lights, which only served to aggravate the animals further. They attacked the vessel with their ink and tentacles, and it was all caught on camera.
(Read More: Renewable Energy Fails at Renewable Energy Protest)
Ironically, the squid attacked just a couple days after Greenpeace celebrated Octopus Awareness Day. Perhaps the creatures were jealous they were not given their own special occasion. Greenpeace seems to be ticking off everyone from the folks they annoy outside of Target to the elusive creatures of the deep sea. We can’t say we blame these angry squid.
Let us know what you think of this awesome video in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated