Cop-Killing Thug Tearfully Begs Judge For Mercy, Then THIS Happens
October 14, 2014 7:37am PST
Just weeks after his last whiny outburst, Ashford Thompson was up to his old tricks again when he tearfully begged the court not to give him the death penalty.
Back in 2008, Thompson shot and killed Officer Joshua Miktarian during a routine traffic stop.
Back then, Thompson was a cocky young thug with a chip on his shoulder. However, a few months in prison turned Thomspon into a blubbering mess. The punk tearfully apologized to the victim’s family and begged the court to spare him his life.
Unfortunately for him, nobody was buying it. Thompson was eventually sentenced to death for his crime, so now he can cry all the way to the electric chair…
Do you think he got what he deserved? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Beloved Hollywood Actor Found Dead – Please Send Prayers
- BREAKING: Beloved Actress Found Dead – Please Pray For The Family
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Dog The Bounty Hunter Makes Devastating Announcement – He Needs Prayers NOW