Popular Muslim Spokesman And Ferguson Activist Exposed As Convicted Child Molester
October 13, 2014 7:29pm PST
Over the last few months, Mustafa Hussein has become a familiar face on American television.
Already well known in the Muslim community, Hussein joined the Ferguson fight with the other race-baiters and became a loudmouth activist there. Since the Ferguson riots began, Hussein has been a guest on MSNBC, NPR, Bloomberg, and other mainstream media outlets.
Recently, Hussein staged a protest at a St. Louis Cardinals game that garnered national attention.
All was going well for Hussein until this week, when his past came back to haunt him. It has been revealed that many years ago, Hussein was convicted of molesting a child under the age of 13 in Iowa.
Back then, Hussein went by the name Theodore Bartlett, which explains why he was able to dodge his record for so long.
It remains to be seen how his supporters in the Ferguson and Muslim communities will react to this news, but we’re sure that they’ll find some way to excuse him for it. The liberal race-baiters always protect their own, no matter how sick their crimes are…
What do you think of this new revelation? Sound off in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- When Construction Workers Found A Box Underneath Her Home, She Never Expected To Find THIS Inside…
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America