North Korean Ambassador Sheds Light on Kim Jong-un’s Disappearance
October 13, 2014 10:32am PST
As North Korean officials continue to obscure the whereabouts of Kim Jong-un, simultaneously insisting that the dictator is in fact healthy, media speculations abound as to what mind be unfolding in the communist country.
Kim Jong-un was last seen in public on September 3, when he attended a concert with his wife. Since then, reports suggest that he has been undergoing treatment for leg injuries resulting from his excessive weight gain. The North Korean leader reportedly ballooned to 300 pounds due to his unhealthy eating, drinking and smoking habits. This, coupled with a genetic predisposition to obesity and gout, led to a serious injury as he was touring the country’s military facilities.
A picture released on September 4 by the North Korean media, shows Kim Jong-un and his wife, Ri Sol-ju, watching a performance by the Moranbong Band in Pyongyang.
North Korean Ambassador Hyon Hak Bong has come forward saying that Kim Jong-un is in good health, thought his assertion is unlikely to persuade skeptics until the dictator surfaces. This could take some time if he is recovering from surgery. Recent reports claim that it could take up to 100 days for the dictator to resurface.
Why do you think Kim Jong-un is hiding? Tell us in the comments section!
H/T: Daily Mail
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After ‘Ghost’ From Her Past Comes Back To Haunt Her
- ALERT: Pentagon Makes Horrifying Announcement About North Korea Nuclear Attack
- US Ambassador Drops Bombshell About FBI’s Investigation Into Hillary – She’s Panicking
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack On THIS US City